- Pharmacy Manager Locum Role.
- Monday to Friday only.
- 1-3 month locum role.
Client & Location Information:
Community pharmacy located in a coastal town in the central coast of NSW, approximately 85kms North of Sydney.
Dates & Hours: Start ASAP for up to three months potential to extend. Will accept locums who can work one month minimum.
As the locum Pharmacy Manager you will be responsible for managing the Pharmacy, running the dispensary, supervision of staff ( 1-2 other Pharmacists, two techs and 8 FOS). S3 & S3. Some Dispensing, Methadone.
* Registered as a pharmacist with the pharmacy board (AHPRA registration).
* Demonstrated experience as a Pharmacy Manager essential.
l *Demonstrated experience with staff management essential .
* Experience with Fred dispense preferred but not essential .
* Experience as an Owner preferred but not essential.
Salary & Benefits:$60/HR + Super, Travel and Accommodation (Self contained unit).
How to Apply: Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sheryll directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Sheryll@ravensrecruitment.com.au. quoting job ref 200038447