Client & Location Information
Community pharmacy located on the outskirts of Cairns, close to Sugar world water park, McDonald's and school, Located in a small Coles Complex with Hairdresser, Dominos Pizza, Gym and Cafe and Liquorland.
Dates: from Tuesday 4th January - Sunday 23rd January 2022
Work hours: 38 hours per week (roster will be provided)
This is a Pharmacist in Charge Locum role, with a big emphasis on being a forward dispensing pharmacy model. This role will involve a lot of interaction with the customers on a daily basis as you look to work with the pharmacy professionals that will sometimes include another pharmacist, but will always include a dispensary technician and excellent front of shop staff. and you will will have the support of another Pharmacist, Dispense Tech and Assistants including a Stock Controller.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* Experience with Fred dispense and MPS preferred but not essential
* Excellent communication style
* Ability to build rapport with all ages
* Passionate about providing awesome customer service
* Willingness to work alongside a team for the benefit of the business
Salary & Benefits
$60/hr+super Monday to Saturday, plus accommodation and travel provided.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Nivi Kent directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200037555