- Full time permanent Intern Pharmacist $55k.
- Great fun supportive team culture.
- Albury Wodonga region of NSW.
Client & Location Information:
Just to the north of Albury CBD is the largest residential suburb of this thriving border town with a population of 50,000. Say goodbye to humid hot summers and stressful commutes to work, this warm friendly town has a strong art scene and some of very finest coffee shops to be found outside of Sydney. A well establish pharmacy on the northside is looking for an Intern Pharmacists to join their team. Ideally you will have full work rights for Australia and some understanding of community pharmacy dispensary and front of shop duties of an Intern Pharmacist. Award base plus superannuation will be offered to the successful Candidate. This is an opportunity to grow to become part of the warm caring large regional community.
As an InternPharmacist you will cover a roster 38 -40 hours under supervision of PIC to handle a low script trade will allow you to develop your knowledge across pharmacy services by the delivery of high quality customer service and healthcare. In this role under supervision you will:
- Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Provisional Registration with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Reliable organised Intern Pharmacist.
- You will be keen to learn and broaden your knowledge.
Salary & Benefits:
A package of award hourly rates is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with an employer who prides itself on a positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200039819 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.