- Intern Pharmacist $28/hr. Full time position.
- Join a large professional team who work hard but play hard.
- Coastal beachside town central Northlands location.
Client & Location information:
Possibly one of the best coastal beachside rural locations in the Northland region. A family owned pharmacy is looking for an Intern Pharmacist to work as part of their very sociable supportive team. Located an hour and half north of Auckland the town offers great family lifestyle with numerous outdoor activities like swimming and surfing and estuary and nature walks.
We are looking for a reliable enthusiactic patient focused Intern who confidently engages with customers utilising their skills and clinical knowledge. In this is a full-time position you will deliver quality customercare across various services such as vaccination, pharmacy services and so much more.
- A reliable organised Intern Pharmacist.
- Relevant Pharmacy Council of NZ general registration.
- Full New Zealand work rights essential.
- A positive outgoing personality who engages with people from all backgrounds.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate is being offered plus the opportunity to build your career with a supportive Preceptor.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 0800 886 973 if you are registered with NZPE and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 42968 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au and we will then contact you directly to discuss.