Client & Location Information
Join one of Australia's most innovative and progressive independently owned pharmacy groups. My client is looking for a full time Stock Controller to work a Monday to Friday roster at their store located in Melbourne's Inner Northern suburbs.
The role will see you responsible for all aspects of stock management in the pharmacy. Key responsibilities include ordering stock, maintaining an accurate stock database, liaising with sales representatives, processing invoices and implementing catalogues.
* Stock Control experience in pharmacy preferred
* Previous experience utilising POS software to generate reports
* Proven ability to implement planograms and follow a structured marketing plan
* Competency using various computer applications
* Certificate III or above in Community Pharmacy beneficial
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable on the experience you are bringing to the role.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com.