Client & Location Information
If waking to the sound of crashing waves as seagulls arch across a blue sky on yet another perfect day. Your children spend afternoons not on bus or train but on the beach! Welcome to the mid north coast of NSW!
Are you an experienced confident Retail Manager with highly developed leadership skills and enjoy visual merchandising, promotion and events, planograms and stock control/management plus staff training we have the job you have been looking for!
As a part of this elite team you will have had exposure to financial reporting gained within community pharmacy. In this role you will be responsible for:
* Customer Service/Front of store sales
* Front of store assistance with merchandising and stock management
* Responsible for the Pharmacy's financial performance:
- Setting and managing budgets and targets
- Reporting on collated dated and performance using KPIs
- Achieve profitability within industry standards; remuneration will be linked to financial performance.
Desired skills and experience:
* You thrive in a fast paced retail environment or busy dispensary
* Highly developed communication skills
* Knowledge across various POS and Dispense systems
* Possess excellent product and system knowledge skills is paramount
* Essential to be considered for this role is Certificate lll in Pharmacy
* Reporting across various cost centres + performance KPIs
* Maintaining and establishing procedures of the company
* Ensuring the profitability within accepted industry standards
Salary & Benefits
Remuneration will be in line with your experience and past achievements in a similar role. Relocation assistance will on offer for the right candidate
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting 200014314.