Client & Location Information:
A boutique pharmacy on the Illawarra south Coast is looking for an exceptional Retail Manager with a positive enthusiastic approach to bring a little shimmer to their busy pharmacy. You will have the ability to guide and lead others plus proven ability to drive sales and meet KPI's. You will report to and work closely with the Pharmacist Manager in achieving the goals and objectives of the business. In this role you will be working as part of a great Dispensary team together with a team of FOS staff composed of full time, part time and causal staff.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Community Pharmacy retail experience of 2+ years is paramount.
* Certificate ll of lll.
* Passion for working with customers and patients.
* Maintain the highest level of product knowledge.
* Ability to lead motivate and train a small team.
* Excellent communication - both written and verbal.
* Work well as part of a team.
* Review new products and broadening product range.
* Facilitate training across new products to staff.
* Receiving and transferring of stock in the system.
* Good IT and Data entry skills.
Salary & Benefits:
A competitive salary is on offer based on the experience you bring to this role.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200034977.