- Genuine opportunity to further develop clinical skills
- Role diversity with balance between professional services and dispensary
- Engaged, approachable owner
Client & Location Information
This Professional Care Pharmacist / Pharmacist in Charge role in the Albany region could be the dream job for someone wanting awesome staff ratios, an approachable pharmacy owner and an engaged team.
This town has all facilities including restaurants, leisure centre, gym, hotels, cafes, sports clubs, primary and high schools.
The successful applicant will be the face of the pharmacy, building trust with the community and acting as the go-to local primary care specialist.
2 days per week you will be doing traditional Pharmacist duties as Sole Pharmacist in Charge.
3 days per week you will be the 2nd Pharmacist on Duty delivering Professional Services and Primary Care/Front of Shop Pharmacist duties. This would involve NO dispensing or dispensary based duties on these days. Only Professional Services, counselling, primary care, delivering 6CPA programs, staff training etc.
A full job specification is available on request.
The owner of this pharmacy is very involved and open to supporting an early career Pharmacist in this role, or equally open to a more experienced Pharmacist.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Ability to build rapport with all ages
- Friendly and effective communication style
- Love of professional services and providing a standout customer service
- All experience levels considered
Salary & Benefits
- $47/hr + super neg M-F, $55/hr + super Sat
- $10K retention bonus
- Relocation assistance
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200032217