Client & Location Information
A retention focused employer in a tranquil bayside suburb north of Newcastle needs a very unique Pharmacist to join their high energy team to deliver quality healthcare solutions to their loyal customers and patients. This permanent part time role would suit someone returning to the workplace or a retired Pharmacist.
With the professional services becoming one of the most prominent areas of community pharmacy within Australia, this is an opportunity to align your career with one of the most successful pharmacy business models in a permanent part-time role for a unique Pharmacist. You will be working as a part of an experienced and harmonious team that thrives on meeting targets to deliver a varied array of services to their patients and customers working two to three days a week plus cover any holiday relief for the pharmacy.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
* Passion for offering superior healthcare solutions
* Proven attention to detail.
* Very personable in tune with delivering services that keeps bringing people back
Salary & Benefits
Above market salary is being offered with this role.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quting job # 200032665