Client & Location Information
Are you returning to work and would like a part time role for 30+ hours a week, this could just be your ideal job! Join this progressive, customer focused pharmacy in the Wollongong area of NSW as a part time Pharmacist 4 days a week. Weekends can be a busy as you need them to be with bush walking, hand gliding or fishing the choices are endless!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and highly organised individual to work within a busy environment with an exception team. You will be responsible for the dispensary, schedules and general over the counter processes. You must be willing to work 4 days 30 hours per week.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
* Strong retail skills, with exceptional knowledge of pharmacy products and services
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to remain calm within a busy dispensary
* Proven experience of at least two years as a Pharmacist in an Australian community pharmacy
Salary & Benefits
General hourly rate depending on experience and knowledge bought to the role
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200014251.