* Attractive quarterly incentive package on offer.
* Great work /life balance with only 1 weekend day worked every fortnight.
Client & Location Information
Retail community pharmacy located in an inner north-western suburb of Adelaide seeks a full-time experienced and self motivated Pharmacy Manager looking to make a difference.
Working together with the Retail Manager you will be responsible for the successful performance, profitability and continued growth of the pharmacy.
With the support of the store owners, Directors and CEO you will be responsible for achieving KPI's and growing the business.
This opportunity will have your creative thinking set to overdrive while leading your team to achieve better health for your community.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Strong business acumen.
* Sound leadership skills and 2-3 years experience in management of a community pharmacy.
* Experience with 6CPA professional pharmacy services.
* Experience working with budgets, KPI's, stock control and Gross Profit management.
Salary & Benefits
Attractive salary and bonus package on offer for the right candidate.
Great work/life balance with only 1 weekend day worked every fortnight.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com.