- PIC to PM experience - mentoring available for someone wanting to step up.
- Early career Pharmacists encouraged to apply.
- Genuine partnership potential.
Client & Location Information:
Modern country pharmacy that is located only a half hour from large regional city location Mackay (daily flights to and from Brisbane) - offering the best of both worlds.
As the Managing Pharmacist of this community pharmacy you will be overseeing a small dispensary team as you work in with the Retail Manager for the overall management of the team.
There is on-line and in person support/mentoring available from this successful award nominated pharmacy business owner.
You will be involved in the provision of Professional Services to the local community which is predominantly young families. Such services could include (but not limited to - Meds Checks, Asthma management, COPD screening, Immunisation, Pharmacogenomics, Sleep Apnoea, Mental Health, Sexual Health.
Currently the roster would be 5.5 days per week.
Fred dispense for busy script trade.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Ideally experience working as Pharmacist in Charge.
* Consideration given to early career Pharmacists with confidence to step up in to that role.
* Interest and dedication to provision of professional services.
* Proven ability in a busy dispensary environment.
* Natural ability to prioritise between dispensary and the patient interaction.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all ages.
Salary & Benefits:
Up to $45/hr plus super depending on experience plus accommodation assistance provided. This pharmacy owner has an open door policy when it comes to partnership discussion and this becoming a reality.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #200034799