- Autonomous role with freedom to develop health services
- Accommodation and vehicle provided with high end salary on top
- Opportunity to work with Royal Flying Doctors Service
Client & Location Information
This Pharmacist Manager role in central WA will have you aligning your career with a young owner who is open to the idea of new services. You would only be limited by your imagination. If you have a love of wide open spaces and clear starry skies with beautiful nature walks on your doorstep then you may want to check this out more.
As the Pharmacist Manager/Sole person operating this country pharmacy with a light script trade you will be responsible for dispensing and counselling, PPI's including medschecks, CI's and with the opportunity to develop some HMR business (for you to keep the proceeds from) - Ordering, Shop merchandising, and webster packing. You will be liaising with the local hospital staff including 2.5 equivalent GP's and Royal Flying Doctors staff.
There will be opportunity to provide some new health services for the indigenous community of the area.
5.5 days/week with opportunity for long weekends as required. (Easy flight opportunities back to Perth)
Lots dispense system for light script trade.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* Confident ability to work across front of shop and dispensary
* Excellent communication style able to build rapport with all ages
* Desire to build professional services side of community pharmacy
Salary & Benefits
$55/hr plus super, plus partially furnished, air-conditioned home and automatic vehicle provided. Relocation assistance provided.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200033186