- Standout salary plus full accommodation provided
- Well established collaborative team
- Genuinely friendly country town
Client & Location Information
Pharmacist Manager role in central Queensland where you will experience the real deal as far as country hospitality with a smile goes. You will feel so welcome you won't want to leave anytime soon as you merge your life with the lives of these friendly, hardworking local people who love coming in to their local community pharmacy.
This is a full-time Pharmacist Manager / Sole Pharmacist role that will have you overseeing the operations of this modern country pharmacy and the team that prides itself on providing stand-out health advice to their community.
5.5 days per week - no evenings or Sundays.
Minfos dispensing of medium script trade plus community webster service.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* Management or Sole Pharmacist experience preferred
* Genuine desire to become a part of a country pharmacy offering
* All experience levels will be considered - it's not the years that matter, it's the attitude
Salary & Benefits
$150K salary Plus accommodation provided with full utilities and assistance with travel.
This is an out of the box opportunity that may look too good to be true, but it's not.
If you are ready for the country pharmacy experience and are looking to earn a great income then this is it!
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200033057