Client & Location Information
The opportunity to join this exciting pharmacy group that is setting the benchmark in community healthcare and the way they retain their people is currently looking for an experienced Pharmacist Manager to become the face of their Hunter Valley business. A beautiful part of the Hunter Valley that will offer you and your family a stress free safe family lifestyle.
Working on a rotational roster in a full time permanent role, you will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist Manager duties including staff management, reporting and dispensing, counselling and ordering. Forward dispense experience is essential with sound knowledge of Pharmacy Practice Incentives (PPI's) for a medium script trade within this vibrant fast paced environment. Your passion to deliver high quality customer healthcare to your customers will be your key to success as you use your acquired knowledge and skills.
In this role you will be:
* Lead a small professional team
* Monthly/weekly reporting
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Develop and maintain relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA). * Flexible roster with alternative weekends off
Salary & Benefits
Exceptional hourly rate plus superannuation + relocation and a generous accommodation allowance is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on setting new benchmarks and maintaining a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200031820 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.