Client & Location Information
Retail Community Pharmacy located in a small coastal village along the Great Ocean Road.
A Pharmacist Manager is required to take on this role with overall responsibility for the performance of the pharmacy. Working with an established team you will be responsible for all duties from customer care and personal service initiatives to managing staff, productivity and annual budgets.
This role best suits forward dispensing Pharmacists with a holistic approach to patient care and those who have a desire to bond with the community, not only in the Pharmacy but outside of work too.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
Ability to demonstrative a proven track record in:
* Sound leadership skills and experience in management of a Pharmacy team.
* Health program delivery, customer care and professional services.
* HR and Retail Management.
* High levels of integrity, organisation, and administrative skill.
* Driving and exceeding sales budgets.
Salary & Benefits
Salary package inclusive of bonuses, penalties and super will be negotaiated on experirnce. A relocation package is on offer for those looking to make a move.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting Ref: 200015592