Client & Location Information
Full-time Pharmacist Manager required to lead and develop a Pharmacy team in Melbourne's eastern suburbs.
This is a boutique community Pharmacy group with 3 pharmacies located across Melbourne's CBD and eastern suburbs.
This role will see you responsible for managing and be overseeing all Pharmacy operations including the dispensary and coaching and development of the Pharmacy team.
You will have the support of the Pharmacist owner and an experienced team. As the successful candidate you are results driven, a forward dispenser and have the ability to develop relationships with your local community.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* A proven ability to manage a Pharmacy team to build on current performance.
* Have results driven focus.
* Community focused attitude and an ability to effectively communicate with an elderly customer base.
* Compounding experience or training preferred but not essential.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is negotiable. What experience can you bring to the team?
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: 200015748