Client & Location Information
A progressive community pharmacy located between the awe-inspiring Grampians and Victoria's sparkling west coast seeks a passionate Pharmacy Manager to lead the team to achieve better health outcomes to the local community.
With the support of a long-standing and experienced team you will manage the pharmacy to achieve its targets and guide the team to strive to improve the health outcomes of their loyal customer base. Reporting directly to an actively involved pharmacy owner you will work together to mentor your team to achieve these goals.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Drive and passion to lead the team to meet its goals.
* A strong commitment to customer service with an effective communication style.
* Have results driven focus to achieve clear KPIs.
* Have a love for central Victoria and the people who choose to call it home.
Management experience is beneficial but if you have a real passion for Pharmacy and the drive to kick start your Pharmacy management career give us a call!
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be negotiated on the experience and drive you will bring to the role. Indications are an hourly rate around $45 /h + super + relocation package.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com.