Client & Location Information
Hospital Pharmacy located in Launceston, Tasmania's second largest city with all the amenities you would require including an airport with regular flights to all popular destinations.
A full-time Pharmacy Manager is required for this Hospital department offering services across all areas of pharmacy including clinical, oncology and dispensary. You will be accountable for ensuring the growth of the business and operational profitability of the site by meeting contractual and legislative requirements and meeting the strategic objectives and KPIs. This requires the Pharmacy Manager to lead, develop, motivate and mentor a team of Pharmacists and Technicians to deliver consistent high quality services and ensure relationships are maintained and developed throughout the site. Additionally, they will undertake critical business analysis to identify trends and opportunities and resolve issues for the site.
Critical to the success of this role is a demonstrated track record in working with and achieving key performance indicators and financial outcomes, ideally developed within a retail or commercial pharmacy environment.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Strong business acumen.
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
* Extensive pharmacy management experience in a retail or commercial environment.
* Proven experience in effectively leading, motivating and developing a team to achieve results.
* Analytical thinking, judgement and the ability to develop appropriate solutions.
Salary & Benefits
An attractive salary band is available in line with market expectations. An offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory National Police Clearance.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact David directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com.