Client & Location Information
Opportunity to join a dynamic pharmacy group who have a PIC/PM role for an immediate start to work as a part of their switched-on team in this sunny beachside town. Enjoy beach walks or a surf or if fishing is more your speed then this job deserves your further consideration. Sweeping ocean views over golden beaches.
Working on a rotational roster 38-42 hours a week full time permanent role. You will work within a professional experienced team of 3 in a fast paced dispensary together with a full time FOS team of 2. Forward dispense experience would be wonderful but not essential for the medium script trade in this vibrant fast paced environment. You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer care and wealth of pharmacy knowledge to counsel customers.
In this role you will be:
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Building relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being
Salary & Benefits
Excellent hourly rate with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting Ref: 200014028 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest or email: email@example.com