Client & Location Information
This Riverina regional location is a large, thriving country hub with a lot to offer in the way of laidback lifestyle and infrastructure for all ages. Added bonus of being located close enough to the Victorian ski fields and wineries, that you could head off for a decadent weekend away as often as you would like.
Permanent full-time Pharmacist Manager required for an immediate start. 42 - 45 hours per week, with weekend work required on roster.
Duties include all aspects of managing a busy dispensary, including dispensing and counselling and staff supervision.
This pharmacy is highly regarded within the local medical community.
A fantastic career opportunity to broaden your skill set whilst working alongside a friendly, experienced and professional pharmacy team possessing a wide range of skills sets.
Excellent mentoring and support is always available. You will work closely with the Pharmacy Owner with support from very experienced dispensary/back counter staff.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* A strong commitment to customer service.
* Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively within community pharmacy.
* Excellent attention to detail and effective communication style with a proven ability to be a harmonious team member is essential.
* Previous experience in managing a busy pharmacy preferred.
Salary & Benefits
Salary package including accommodation of up to $125,000 will be negotiated, dependent on experience. Relocation and other incentives are available and will be discussed on an individual basis.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Amy directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com.