* Great work /life balance.
* Opportunities on offer to grow through the company.
* Ideal opportunity for newly registered or early career pharmacist.
Client & Location Information
This retail community pharmacy situated half way between Adelaide and Melbourne seeks an experienced Pharmacist in Charge to join their small and friendly team.
Are you looking to start in a managerial position? This role reports directly to the Multi Store Owner and is an ideal opportunity for a newly registered or early career pharmacist to further their career. The ideal applicant will be customer focused, enthusiastic, highly motivated and able to perform duties associated with being a community pharmacist.
You will be supported to quickly develop to working as the Pharmacist in Charge. In this role you will be responsible for meeting all professional and ethical requirements of a pharmacist as well as being responsible for day to day running of the store.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Previous experience working as a Pharmacist in Charge.
* Experience using MINFOS software or a demonstrated capability to learn it.
* Dose Administration Aids - webster packs maintenance.
* Experience with 6CPA programs and NHS claims maintenance. Recently registered applicants welcome to apply.
Salary & Benefits
Salary negotiable on experience.
* Looking for a Pharmacist wanting to take on further opportunities. The previous Pharmacist was moved to a managerial role in another pharmacy within the group.
* Relocation and accommodation assistance will be offered to applicants willing to relocate for a long-term period. * Ideal opportunity for newly registered or early career pharmacist
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.