Client & Location Information
If crisp frost covered mornings on horseback more your preferred mode of transport then this central north western NSW located pharmacy in a large country township with a friendly community is looking for Pharmacist in Charge like you to join their positive fun team.
* PIC + Aged Care knowledge highly regarded
* Potential 40+ hours available if required
* Create solid stakeholder and loyal customer relationships
* Bring your attention to detail
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Previous experience in an aged care environment helpful
* Confident communicator both verbal and written
* High energy team player who enjoys a fast paced environment
Salary & Benefits
Wonderful competitive salary package + relocation assistance is on offer
How to Apply
Submit your interest online quoting Ref: 200013660, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au.