- Employer of Choice who is setting new benchmarks.
- Established pharmacy located in a popular coastal tourist town.
- Join a supportive Team that simply love what they do!
Client & Location Information:
From the pristine white sands of Jervis Bay to the buzzing town centre there so much to do and enjoy for every member of your family in this friendly community. An ideal opportunity to step your career closer to management; you will be supported by a team of 8 to 10 experienced staff that simply love what they do each day. You will be invited to join this fast growing group who are taking community pharmacy to a whole new level.
The knowledge you have acquired in the past 3 years will put you in a key position for this full time permanent role. You will be able to use this knowledge and people skills to deliver a level Dispensary duties and responsibilities while bringing sound Clinical counselling to your many loyal customers. We are looking for a confident outgoing people's person who enjoys forward dispensing and able to approach customers from all backgrounds.
In this role you will be:
- Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to continue to build the business.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Flexibility to work a five day roster.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent salary package plus negotiable extras will be offered to the successful applicant. Employer of choice that is going places while maintaining a positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200035155 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.