- Broad knowledge of professional services.
- Vaccination Accredited.
- Competative package + career progression.
Client & Location Information:
Imagine no more long commutes or traffic snarls as you drive into the CBD each day! If you are an experienced confident Pharmacist in Charge I would like to hear from you. Ideally you have had some experience as a PIC, led a small team and have gathered a broad knowledge of community pharmacy. Vaccination accreditation is important or your desire to gain this together with your passion to deliver quality healthcare to your loyal patients and customers.
- Usual dispensary duties of a PIC.
- Lead a small team.
- Passion for providing a high level of customer healthcare that exceeds expectation.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Ideally you will have 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Clear communication skills.
- Accreditation for vaccination would be an advantage or prepared to gain.
Salary & Benefits:
Remuneration will be in line with your experience and past achievements in a similar role.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting 200035273 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au