Client & Location Information:
Retention focused employer who strives to give their people a positive work life balance has an opportunity for a customer focused Pharmacist on the stunningly beautiful Central Coast of NSW as a permanent part time weekend Pharmacist in Charge for an immediate start. A supportive employer that enables their staff to deliver a high level of customer care and wonderful health outcomes for their patients and customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and highly organised individual to work within a fun environment with an exceptional team. You will be responsible for the dispensary, schedules and general over the counter processes for the weekend roster.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Broad knowledge of community pharmacy, 6CPA.
* Strong retail skills, with exceptional knowledge of professional services
* Excellent organisational and communication skills.
* Proven experience of a Pharmacist in an Australian community pharmacy.
Salary & Benefits:
Above award hourly rate depending on experience and knowledge you can bring to this role.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200034832