- Professional support from owner with development opportunity.
- Customer centric community pharmacy.
- 2-3 days per week - flexibility.
Client & Location Information:
Modern country pharmacy that is located only half hour from large regional city location Mackay - offering the best of both worlds.
You will be joining this community pharmacy as a part-time Pharmacist in Charge where you will be overseeing a small dispensary team as you work in with the Retail Manager for the overall management of the team.
You will be involved in the provision of Professional Services to the local community which is predominantly young families.
Winifred dispense for medium script trade.
Negotiable part-time roster - 2-3 days per week.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Ideally experience working as Pharmacist in Charge.
* Consideration given to early career Pharmacists with confidence to step up in to that role.
* Interest and dedication to provision of professional services.
* Proven ability in a busy dispensary environment.
* Natural ability to prioritise between dispensary and the patient interaction.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all ages.
Salary & Benefits:
Up to $45/hr plus super Monday to Saturday depending on experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #200034789