- 5 days/week with long weekend each fortnight available.
- All professional services - on the frontline of community health engagement.
- Experienced and cheerful team to work alongside.
Client & Location Information:
Come and develop your Pharmacist career in Bundaberg - the home of Bundaberg Rum and Country Hearts. You will be embraced by the warm and friendly culture of this iconic Qld regional centre. 1 hr flights daily to and from Brisbane with a population 93,000 and all the infrastructure that goes with that.
This is a full-time permanent Pharmacist in Charge role that will have you overseeing the dispensary operations in this vibrant community pharmacy setting.
You will be providing a customer focused service in the areas of counselling, vaccinations, DAA's and methadone - as you provide support to some important community services. Fred dispense for medium script trade.
Roster could be Tuesday to Saturday, but this is flexible as you will be working in with one of the very approachable owners.
Your team will consist of an experienced Retail Manager, Dispensary Technicians and Front of Shop staff - all of whom enjoy a wonderful sense of country cheer and "can do" attitude as they assist their local community.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Proven ability to build rapport with all ages and demographics.
* All experience levels considered including early career Pharmacists.
Salary & Benefits:
$40-$45/hr plus super plus relocation assistance.
Total flexibility with roster - could include a long weekend each fortnight.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200034155