- Option to work 4 day week - longer hours.
- Qld coastal location - daily flights to and from Brisbane.
- Early career Pharmacists encouraged to apply.
Client & Location Information:
As the Pharmacist in Charge you will be working in a customer focused community pharmacy located in Gladstone - a regional city only 2 hrs boat ride from the beautiful Heron Island. Maybe it's time to leave Brisbane and head to somewhere with all the infrastructure, but without the big city hustle and bustle.
Full-time permanent role for a Pharmacist in Charge to co-ordinate and lead a team of staff, to assist with daily pharmacy operations and to drive pharmacy practice incentives and other professional services.
The business also has a Pharmacist Manager and another Pharmacist who work together with this new Pharmacist to cover all the hours of this 7 day trading pharmacy.
You will work full-time hours with a negotiable roster, including 1 in 3 weekends.
To be successful for this role you will need the following:
* Current registration as a pharmacist with AHPRA.
* Clear and concise communication style.
* Proven ability in building rapport with customers.
* Experience in a busy dispensary.
* Guildcare and Dispensary management experience.
Salary & Benefits:
$42-$45/hr plus super plus weekend penalties plus relocation and accommodation provided.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200031487.