Client & Location Information
This diverse pharmacy is looking for a full time Pharmacist/PIC professional to drive the business to the next level.
Working on a rotational roster 40-42 hours a week full time permanent role within a fun team culture in this vibrant fast paced environment. You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer care and wealth of pharmacy knowledge to counsel customers. In this role you will be:
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Building relationships with customers to take the business to the next level
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Lead by example to bring out the best in people
* You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being
Salary & Benefits
Excellent hourly rate plus rent and relocation assistance is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a pharmacy that prides itself on a solid positive work environment. Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200013882 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.