* Relocation assistance
* Quarterly performance bonus
* Career progression opportunity
Client & Location Information:
Full-time Pharmacist in Charge to join this Retail Pharmacy located close to public transport and ample car parking in a thriving south-west suburb of Melbourne.
As the Self-motivated Pharmacist in Charge, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the dispensary area including counselling, dispensing and Professional Services. Following KPI's and targets you will work alongside a supportive Pharmacist Manager and Retail Manager to lead the team to success and ensure the best healthcare services are being provided to the local community.
The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, a willingness to collaborate within a team and have a good understanding of the retail environment.
**You will have the opportunity to advance your pharmacy skill set within the company. **
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Demonstrated experience with 6CPA programs.
* 2 to 3 years previous experience in a managerial role.
* Proven time management and clear communication skills,
* Ability to communicate and deliver exceptional customer service.
* Experience working with KPI's and targets.
38 hours per week on a rotational fortnightly roster which includes evening shifts.
Salary & Benefits:
Attractive salary package including relocation assistance and quarterly performance bonus.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200033566