Client & Location Information
Community Pharmacy located in a tranquil part of the Hunter Valley in a shopping centre is seeking a full-time PIC to commence immediately.
A flexible rosters of 41 hr pw up to 45 hr pw available, mostly Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday or part time if you prefer.
*You will have a can do attitude, good work ethic and thrive as part of the team.
*Knowledge of Fred to build a new dispensary and the script trade
You will be supported by a FT and PT Pharmacists as you build on your acquire knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer care and utilise your wealth of pharmacy knowledge to counsel customers.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds
* Willing to learn and broaden your community knowledge
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable package is being offered depending on your experience
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: 200014092