* Ongoing professional development
* Well-established team
* Working across a number of pharmacy stores
Client & Location Information:
Full time Pharmacist in Charge to join these Community Pharmacies located in a thriving township around a 30-minute drive from Adelaide.
As the Self-motivated Pharmacist in Charge, you will be responsible for directing all dispensary operations, which includes managing the dispensary area, counselling and Professional Services as you work across a number of pharmacy stores. With the support of a well-established team you will collaborate together to ensure the best healthcare services are being delivered to the local community.
This position also offers a career path with the possibility of promotion in the near future for the right candidate!
** New graduates are encouraged to apply**
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Experience managing a Pharmacy team or sole charge experience.
* Community focused attitude and a passion for your work.
* Professional services, having QCPP and WebsterPak experience.
* Proven Fred dispensing ability.
* Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
* Positive and cheerful attitude, well presented and reliable.
38 hours on a rotational roster with alternate weekends.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is negotiable on experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200033533