Client & Location Information
Opportunity to join a progressive, customer focused pharmacy on the stunningly beautiful Central Coast of NSW as a permanent full time Pharmacist in Charge. A supportive employer that enables their staff to deliver a high level of healthcare and wonderful outcomes for their patients and customers. A retention focused employer who strives to give their people a positive work life balance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and highly organised individual to work within a fun environment with an exceptional team. You will be responsible for the dispensary, schedules and general over the counter processes. Great roster working across a choice of 38 or 54.5 hours.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Broad knowledge of community pharmacy + 6CPA.
* Strong retail skills, with exceptional knowledge of professional services.
* Excellent organisational and communication skills.
* Proven experience of a Pharmacist in an Australian community pharmacy.
Salary & Benefits
Above award hourly rate depending on experience and knowledge you can bring to this role.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200032631