Client & Location Information
If living the country lifestyle is something you have been thinking about then this central NSW town has the perfect role for a PIC who is ready to step outside their comfort zone with the full spectrum of professional services, clinical work in aged care and HMR/RMMR and indigenous health experience that would be highly regarded. You will be supported by a small professional team Monday to Friday and weekends when required. Located just a short drive north of Narrabri or 1½ hours west of Inverell.
Working on a set roster 40+ hours a week in a permanent full time role, you will be working with a small Dispensary and FOS team of 9. Your broad knowledge across pharmacy services and community experience would be highly regarded in this relaxed fun environment. Ideally you will be passionate about the delivery of the highest quality customer care when counselling the loyal patients.
In this role you will be:
* Delivering clinical services to large nursing home
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Building relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA). * Strong leadership and people skills
* Gained indigenous health experience * You will have a keen interest in patient healthcare and well being
Salary & Benefits
A competitive hourly rate plus accommodation plus a car is being offered to a reliable experienced Pharmacist In Charge to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment. Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200032227 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.