- Autonomous role with small established team
- Engaged owned so easy to get a long weekend every couple of months
- All levels of experience considered
Client & Location Information
This Pharmacist in Charge role is an exciting opportunity for an early career Pharmacist who is wanting to experience country pharmacy in a friendly, welcoming town with an experienced and inclusive team in the Darling Downs region of South East Qld.
As the Pharmacist in Charge of this community pharmacy you will be providing health advice whilst also overseeing the general running of this business. The owner is very involved in this business, so no requirement for you to be organising financials or rosters etc.
You will be working a 49 hour week providing some awesome earning capacity. Monday to Friday plus Saturday morning only. No evenings.
No methadone and only a small amount of community websters packed by the technician.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* All Pharmacist experience levels considered
* Self-motivated with friendly outlook
* Proven ability to communicate well with all ages
Salary & Benefits
$45/hr plus super, plus fully furnished accommodation.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200032081