Client & Location Information
It is not everyday a role like this becomes vacant; your chance to join a fun professional team in a unique location like this one. This boutique pharmacy group is looking for an experienced Pharmacist in Charge for their site in far western NSW.
If you are looking for work hours; then this roster of 50+ hours full time permanent role will deliver!. You will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist duties including dispensing, counselling and ordering. Forward dispense experience is essential with some knowledge of Fred dispensary/POS system for a medium script trade in this vibrant fast paced environment. You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer healthcare to your customers.
In this role you will be:
* Display solid PIC experience and skills
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling * Building relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA). * Flexible roster Monday to Saturday * You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being
Salary & Benefits
Excellent hourly rate plus superannuation + an accommodation allowance is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a small group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200031386 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au