Client & Location Information
Formally known for horse studs and coal mining but is now known by foodies and wine lovers as a perfect weekend destination as it sits in Upper regions of the Hunter Valley. My client is looking for a high energy a full time PIC professional to join their fun team.
Working on a very flexible rotational roster permanent full time role, you join a small but dedicated team. Forward dispense experience is desirable plus knowledge of Fred is the dispensary/POS system for the medium script trade. You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to counsel customers.
In this role you will be:
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Build solid relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA). * You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being
Salary & Benefits
Exceptional hourly rate plus superannuation and rental assistance will offered to candidate prepared to start February 1st, 2019. Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number: 200031866 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.