Client & Location Information
A dynamic small community Pharmacy located in a large diverse township in regional NSW is seeking a full-time Pharmacist in Charge to commence as soon as possible. *Direct flights to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Newcastle
A permanent full time roster Monday to Saturday *Knowledge of Aquarius to handle a medium script trade, as you build on your knowledge and skills to deliver high quality friendly customer service and utilise your wealth of pharmacy skills to counsel customers.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* You will need excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and thrive as part of our positive team
* Well organised, enthusiastic and motivated and willing to learn to broaden your community knowledge
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Be familiar with QCPP and 6CPA programs and S2/S3 solution selling
Salary & Benefits
A great opportunity to become a Pharmacist in Charge and build your skills base.* Attractive negotiable package is being offered depending on your experience + Relocation + Rental Assistance.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting Ref: 200031600