Client & Location Information
Small community medical centre pharmacy located in Bundaberg - Queensland's wide bay region. Option to live by the ocean at Bargara which is only a short 10-15 minute commute from Bundaberg.
This is a full time Pharmacist/Pharmacist in Charge role that offers a negotiable roster 38 - 40 hours per week Monday to Friday with some Saturday morning work.
Duties include dispensing and counselling and provision of Professional Services including Medschecks.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* Good communication skills
* Positive and cheerful attitude whilst being well presented and reliable.
* All levels of experience will be considered
* Exceptional customer service skills.
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable salary package is on offer for suitably qualified candidates. Accommodation assistance and relocation expenses are negotiable.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting ref: 200031276 Debbie@ravensrecruitment.com.au.