Client & Location Information
A dynamic small community Pharmacy located in a warm friendly township in regional NSW is seeking a full-time Pharmacist in Charge to commence as soon as possible. An easy 4 hours drive from Newcastle.
Monday to Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm Saturday 9am to 12 noon (rostered) closed Sundays and public holidays. A new and flexible position *You will be responsible for the general day to day processes of the pharmacy FOS and dispensary supervision.*Knowledge of Lots to handle a light script trade, as you build on your knowledge and skills to deliver high quality friendly customer service and utilise your wealth of pharmacy skills to counsel customers.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* You will need excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and thrive as part of our positive team
* Comitted to retail pharmacy in this store with traditional community pharmacy values
* Well organised, enthusiastic and motivated and willing to learn to broaden your community knowledge
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* Be familiar with QCPP and 6CPA programs and S2/S3 solution selling
Salary & Benefits
A great opportunity to become a Pharmacist in Charge and build your skills base.* Attractive negotiable package is being offered depending on your experience.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting job # 200015607 firstname.lastname@example.org.