* High salary package on offer.
* Potential for a driven early career Pharmacist to step into a management role.
* Supportive pharmacy owners.
CLIENT & LOCATION INFORMATION:
Rural Community Pharmacy located 20 minutes from the picturesque seaside town of Portland. 1 hour to Mount Gambier and an easy 3.5 hours drive from Melbourne. This is one of those small country towns that you come across where everyone makes you feel welcome.
Working alongside an experienced Retail Manager you be responsible for managing all dispensary duties, including dispensing and counselling, stock levels, staff supervision and rostering.
Management experience is beneficial but if you are a recently registered Pharmacist and have the drive to kick start your pharmacy management career come on over!!!
This is a fantastic career opportunity to broaden your skill set and really make your mark on the health of this bustling village community.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Functional knowledge of FRED, Nursing Homes / Websters / MPS advantageous.
* Excellent communication skills for the effective counselling of elderly local patients.
* Community focussed attitude expected.
* Experience managing a pharmacy or as a sole charge Pharmacist preferred.
*** Recently registered Pharmacists with drive to kick start your pharmacy career are encouraged to apply.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
* An attractive salary package of $40 - $50 /h, dependent on experience.
* Subsidised rent and relocation assistance is on offer.
* Sponsorship also on offer for the right candidate.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org