Client & Location Information
A retail Community Pharmacy with a health and customer focus offering the opportunity to lead and develop management skills is situated on the picturesque Yorke Peninsula approximately 2 hours west of Adelaide.
As the Pharmacist in Charge (PIC) you will be responsible for daily operations of the pharmacy whilst utilising the company's supportive management team and head office to assist you. You will have a Retail Manager with a dedicated team assisting to deliver optimum health outcomes to valued customers. Are you the energetic and patient focused Pharmacist capable of overseeing Professional Services and Dispensary activities we are looking for?
Main duties will be dispensing prescription and non-prescription medications, maintaining the financial performance, ordering stock, paying wages, demonstrating administrative compliance and providing leadership of a small team possessing a positive, hard working demeanour. Key will also be the promotion, development and delivery of Professional Pharmacy Services to the community, including 6CPA initiatives.
This position will allow you to further your management and pharmacy skills, to lead and help drive the team to achieve better health care outcomes for customers.
Z Dispense for a medium script trade. It's easy to use (like FRED, LOTS) and training is provided.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Previous experience as a sole charge Pharmacist necessary - this role would not suit a newly registered Pharmacist.
* Must possess excellent people management ability together with well developed organisational and communication skills.
* Must have an excellent working knowledge of PPIs as they are a focus of your role.
* Have a results driven focus to achieve KPI's.
Salary & Benefits
An extremely attractive salary package with an accommodation allowance ($100,000+ pa) is available.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact David directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.