Client & Location Information
Join a dedicated team who work hard but have fun doing so in the CBD is looking for an additional Pharmacist professional Group Pharmacist full time or as a PPT Pharmacist. This could be the opportunity you've been waiting for to progress your career or add to your current roster.
This is a permanent role working 38+ hours a week Monday to Friday plus alternative weekends. Part time applicants would also be considered. Your reliable positive work ethic and acquire knowledge to deliver high quality customer care is essential as is your ability to:
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Build relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
* You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being
* Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Competative package is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that is stretching beyond the boundaries of traditional pharmacy.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 quoting Ref: 200015722 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au.