Client & Location Information
Are you an early career Pharmacist who thought you might like the diversity of locuming, but don't feel like you have the longevity of experience to do that at this stage, then this role could be the perfect fit for you. It will offer you different locations/teams/customers as you work between a number of stores - Sunshine Coast through to Hervey Bay - with you being based in the beautiful coastal location of Hervey Bay - only a short flight from Brisbane.
This is a full-time Rotational Pharmacist role that will have you working between all the stores in their group. The staffing levels are excellent with a couple of other Pharmacists, a number of technicians and front of shop staff headed up by an experienced Retail Manager, which will allow the time needed to be providing standout service to your local community.
Roster is totally negotiable, but potentially 40 hours per week.
Fred dispense with robotic dispensing.
To be successful for this role you will need the following:
* Current registration as a pharmacist with AHPRA
* Openness to working in different pharmacy settings with various teams.
* Clear and concise communication style
* Ability to build rapport with all ages and a desire to provide outstanding customer service
* Early career Pharmacists are encouraged to apply for this role, but it is open to all levels of experience, particularly if you are flexible and are up for the adventure of working within different teams.
Salary & Benefits
Early career Pharmacists can expect to receive high end salary which wouldn't be achievable in the city plus accommodation assistance with a vehicle being provided also.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online quoting job # 200030796 , or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.