Client & Location Information
This Riverina regional location is a large, thriving country hub with a lot to offer in the way of laidback lifestyle and infrastructure for all ages. Added bonus of being located close enough to the Victorian ski fields and wineries, that you could head off for a decadent weekend away as often as you would like.
Full-time role for a Community Pharmacist. 38 hours per week, with weekend and some evening work required on roster. A fantastic career opportunity to broaden your skill set whilst working alongside a friendly, professional pharmacy team.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* A strong commitment to customer service.
* Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively within community pharmacy.
* Excellent attention to detail and effective communication style with a proven ability to be a harmonious team member is essential.
* All levels of experience considered.
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable salary depending on experience.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact David directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.