Client & Location Information
Do you daydream about working in a community pharmacy where your customer is treated as a patient in this friendly setting located in outer north Brisbane. This could be the opportunity for you as a Professional Services Pharmacist which is available to start March/April 2017.
This exciting full-time Pharmacist position will have you at the front of pharmacy the majority of the time with only a minor amount of time spent in the dispensary.
Your work day will have you face to face with your customers providing trusted advice and recommendations to better improve their health outcomes.
This role will have you being involved in the following:
* counselling on medical conditions and medications, both prescription and OTC
* provision of varied pharmacy professional services
* liaising with local health professionals
* assisting in dispensary operations as needed
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Australian National Pharmacy Board (AHPRA).
* Proven ability to build rapport with all ages
* A genuine desire to make a difference with your patients health outcomes
* Experienced in a range of professional services
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable salary dependent on experience. 38 hour week with the only weekend work being alternate Saturdays forming part of this roster. If you're passionate about making a difference in the life of others as well as maintaining a healthy work/life balance then this could certainly be your Dream Job.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online quoting job #200013759, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.