<b>Client & Location Information</b>
My clients recently renovated Community Pharmacy located in the North-East of Victoria seeks a Pharmacist to join the team.
You will find the Pharmacy in the main street of a charming heritage town nestled at the base of the Strathbogie Ranges and only a short 1.5 hour drive to Melbourne.
With the support of your fellow Pharmacists you will be responsible for dispensing, customer counselling, overseeing Webster-care and general pharmacy support.
A flexible roster is on offer and you will have the option to choose anywhere from 3 to 5.5 days a week.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Clear verbal and written communication.
* Proven ability to work in a team environment.
* Focus, to provide your local community with a positive experience and best practice healthcare counselling.
** Newly registered applicants encouraged to apply.
<b>Salary & Benefits</b>
* An attractive salary package of $35 - $40 /h on offer - to be negotiated on experience.
* The benefit of choosing your own roster. Anywhere from 3 to 5.5 days a week.
<b>How to Apply</b>
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com.