Client & Location Information
If escalating house prices limit you and your family's lifestyle then this PIC role just 2 hours south of Sydney and less than an hours from Canberra is a perfect answer. This diverse group is looking for a full time Pharmacist in Charge to join their professional team of Pharmacists in a fast past environment. A full furnished apartment plus reloation allownace is on offer too.
Working on a rotational roster 38-42 hours a week full time permanent role. You will be working within great team of 3-4 Pharmacists together with a fun FOS team. Forward dispense experience would valued and experience using Fred dispensary/POS system for the high script trade in this vibrant fast paced environment.
You will build on your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer care and wealth of pharmacy knowledge to counsel customers.
In this role you will be:
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Building relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Experience using Fred
* You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being
Salary & Benefits
Excellent hourly rate + super + accom + relocation! What are you waiting for? Opportunities like this are hard to find so grab this with both hands to progress your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200013433 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.