Client & Location Information:
A dynamic small community Pharmacy located in a large diverse township in regional NSW is seeking a full-time 2nd Pharmacist to commence as soon as possible.
* A new and flexible position on a roster of 38hrs per week across two pharmacies
* Knowledge of Aquarius to handle a medium script trade, as you build on your knowledge and skills
* Deliver quality friendly customer service as you utilise your wealth of pharmacy skills
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* You will need excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and thrive as part of our positive team
* Traditional community pharmacy values of excellent customer service and products
* Well organised, enthusiastic and motivated and willing to learn to broaden your community knowledge
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
Salary & Benefits:
* A great opportunity to become a Pharmacist in Charge and build your skills base.
* Attractive negotiable package is being offered depending on your experience.
* Direct flights to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Newcastle
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting Ref: 200014063